LIQUID RECOVERY DOWN TO THE LAST DROP THROUGH PIGGING SYSTEM
Granzotto’s Pigging System (G-Reco) is designed to recover residual liquid products in industrial plant pipelines.
The customized G-Reco systems takes into account the characteristics of the plant and product, using a mobile device (pig) that flows inside the pipelines to recover most of the residual product, saving, for example, water and washing detergents.
- Residual product accumulation in pipelines (e.g. polymers)
- The product has a high added value (e.g. lubricating oil, toothpaste)
- The product is highly polluting and expensive to be disposed of
- High production flexibility and frequent product changes must be guaranteed
- The absence of cross-contamination of transferred products with the same line must be guaranteed.
REDUCTION OF PRODUCT WASTE
REDUCED WASHING TIMES
REDUCTION OF THE USE OF WATER AND DETERGENTS IN THE WASHING PHASE
IMPROVEMENT OF THE CLEANING AND SANITIZATION OF THE INSTALLATIONS
REDUCTION OF PRODUCT CHANGE TIMES
INCREASE IN MARGINS AND PROFITS
LIQUID RECOVERY: HOW IT WORKS
PERFECTLY INTEGRABLE IN THE PRODUCTION PLANT
The Pigging system is designed in collaboration with the customer and based on their needs, analyzing the properties of the liquid to be recovered and the characteristics of the destination plant.
The G-Reco construction project is divided into the following phases:
- Analysis of the chemical-physical and rheological properties of the product (e.g. density, viscosity, etc.)
- Analysis of regulatory constraints (e.g. food/chemical sector, environmental requirements, ATEX directives, etc.)
- Analysis of the plant layout (e.g. distances, curves, obstacles, equipment, etc.)
- Design and sizing of the G-Reco system
- Installation and testing of the G-Reco system
APPLICATIONS THAT USES G-RECO SYSTEM
ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION
Industrial plants and systems, for the complete management of liquid products in the food, chemical and oenological sectors